Jeff Epler wrote:
> A subset of standard C math functions are available when you #include
> "rtapi_math.h".  This includes fabs(), which is currently used by other
> realtime components such as stepgen.

OK, I grep'ed hal/drivers, but didn't think to grep hal/components to
see if they
used an fabs function there.  Anyway, the code I used in hal_ppmc.c works,
so I will probably leave it.  There is no use of fabs in any of
hal/drivers, although I
saw what looked like more than a dozen of the if/then scheme of doing an abs
operation on a float.

Thanks for the tip on rtapi_math.h!

Jon