On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 05:40:50PM +0000, chrisinnana...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi Pavel
> Thanks for the effort and patches.
> I am working long hours on a shutdown so I don't have much time for a couple
> of weeks. Does this patch fix the GLADE so if launched from menu it will
> properly find the LED widget?
With installed emc it will work I hope. I'll test it with packaged version
when i'll found how to build emc2-sim deb. I've tried creating symlink for
gladevcp in /usr/lib/python2.5/ and everything works like a charm.

> The reason I put make pins where I did Is
> because I followed pyvcp example. I agree everything in one folder would be
> better . If no one objects we can change it .
I've left gladevcp_makepins.py file with import of gladevcp.makepins so changes
are backward compatible.

I've also added green/yellow/red zones and customozable text to HAL_ProgressBar
[1].

>From commit message:
-----
Add text template for progress bar. It's used as format
string for dict {'value':setting} and any valid formatting
characters may be used. If not given nothing behave like old good bar.

Also add green/yellow/red zones so when value moves over boundary
color of progress bar is changed. If no zones are given behave like
standard bar.
-----

This patch also may be found in

git://psha.org.ru/psha/emc2.git gladevcp-modules

                                Pavel

[1]
http://psha.org.ru/git?p=psha/emc2.git;a=commitdiff;h=37bfb1ed0b130186b6bedaead227f36cd1087c75