On 11/13/2011 04:28 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
> I had been working on a significant
> update to the docs for the Pico Systems boards, now the PDFs are not
> being built, so I have no idea how the PDF form of the asciidoc will
> look.

The pdfs *are* being built Jon, we went over this a week or two ago.

The date-stamp is wrong on the docs at linuxcnc.org/docs, but the
content is fresh.

The date-stamps are correct on the docs from the buildbot.

The content of the two copies of auto-built docs is identical, except
for the date-stamps (I just ran diffpdf on both copies).

The pdfs are automatically built on each commit, as specified by the
current source code.  The content may not be what you want, in which
case your patches will be welcome.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky