Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
> On 11/13/2011 04:28 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
>
>> I had been working on a significant
>> update to the docs for the Pico Systems boards, now the PDFs are not
>> being built, so I have no idea how the PDF form of the asciidoc will
>> look.
>>

> The pdfs *are* being built Jon, we went over this a week or two ago.

A semantic mistake, my fault.  What is NOT being built, as far as I can
tell, is any part
of the hardware driver section that USED to be in the integrator's manual.
The asciidoc files are in docs/src/drivers in the git tree, but they are
not being
placed into any of the PDF builds of the 2.5 or master branches.  This
excludes
ALL Mesa, Pico Systems, Servo to Go, Pluto, Vital Systems and other devices.
I just searched the 2.5 branch to see if any of these driver parts are
now showing
up in the PDFs, still not there.
> The pdfs are automatically built on each commit, as specified by the
> current source code.  The content may not be what you want, in which
> case your patches will be welcome.

I'm a little afraid to dive in and start patching something without both
guidance
from the board on where this info should be placed, and then a little
help on
how the build system includes the files.  I poked around, mostly in
Submakefile,
but couldn't see how it is instructed to pull in files from different
directories.

Jon