Hello, since i've found out i can finally jog with a joystick in world
mode using the joints_axes3 branch, i'm hitting my first wall.

so i'm here to ask how can i regulate the speed into world mode (also
called carthesian space.)

for example moving the jog-vel slider or the max-vel slider or the %feed
reduction slider don't produce any difference. the only speed i can jog
is the one set into my .ini file as MAX_VELOCITY under each [AXIS_n]
section.

if i comment out these lines the jogging speed is automatically set at
1.

i'm using a joystick to jog, and when the joystick goes over the
deadband, movement happens at MAX_VELOCITY, without any possibility of
regulation.

i've looked at all the pins under 'Show Hal Configuration', but it seems
to me there's no IN pin to attach a Slider to. (for example a pyVCP or a
Joystick slider.

Can you help me?