On lun, 2012-01-16 at 15:18 -0800, noel wrote:
> I think the community would like to see a short animation of your system.
> Any chance you could post a video somewhere?
>
> N.
Thanks for your interest.
Soon i'll rec some new video. New 570oz/in stepper just came this
morning at home from US. I'll go back home on february to exchange this
motors and keling drivers (this will take some days together with other
personal things..) then i'll try to make some video.

I've put a picture of this Vismach window on the forum:
http://www.linuxcnc.org/index.php/english/component/kunena/?func=view&catid=41&id=16765#16830

The Gladevcp panel still needs some improvement, but as i'm writing it
let me save and load different ini-files with the dimensions of the
room.

The lower spinbuttons should set the 3 axis limits, but i still haven't
find the way to set them.

if you want to see a precedent version video you can see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMQn05cRXQs&list=UUi85qule3doDtmI6YXjnkjw&index=1&feature=plcp

Ciao, Davide.