Hi gentle people,

I've realized that there are some issues on soft limits, when using
not-trivial kinematics.

I'm using now the JA3 branch, but i remember i had the same results with
2.4.x ...if somebody wants to confirm is welcome.

i.e. into axis, those limits, which are drawn like red dotted lines, are
taken into the ini file, from the [JOINTS] section. of course that is
wrong!

other than that, i can see that when jogging, my machine stops as
expected when encountering AXIS limits, and it's ok, but if i want to
play a g-code, if the g-code x,y,z are outside the JOINT limits it says
it's out of limits.
I personally think this kind of bug are of a main importance, and that
also should be simple to solve (for you who developed EMC/L_CNC..at
least)

Imho limit settings are one of the most important things into a machine,
because of the intrinsic safety aspect. And since LinuxCNC is
potentially optimus to drive non-trivial-kins machines, i think issues
like this are not to be undervalutate.

Regards, Davide.