On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:27:46 +0000, andy pugh wrote:
> On 10 February 2012 19:08, Mark Haynes <hayne...@k-state.edu> wrote:
>
>> Is it okay for me to ask this developer's list some technical
>> questions I have about this project?
>
> Absolutely.
>
> You can _probably_ use hal_input to read your USB device, depending
> on
> if it presents a HID interface.

Actually, Yishin Li's group has a prototype that moved the hard-RT
problem onto an FPGS, and it is accessible via USB.  You might take a
look at his work, and analyze the workflow to see if you can get your
sensors to work together within your RT constrains.

I hope to play with some of their hardware and will let everyone know
how that goes.

   EBo --