Viesturs Lācis wrote:

> Or even better You could ask Jon to share his test file and see a
> working implementation of G64 Pxx command.

My test file is at http://pico-systems.com/codes/contour.ngc
it is 10,000 G1 vectors that do a 2.0 diameter circle at a feedrate
of 30 units. You might want to recode some of this with a text
editor, or I might be able to find the C program that created
the file. It was written in inch units, of course.

I would execute the G61 or G64 Pxx in MDI and then time the run
of the program.

Jon