On 27.11.2012 15:33, John Thornton wrote:
> I guess I have no clue what your doing... I have dozens of subs and
> ngcgui concatenates them all together into one file rather nicely. For
> each op I just fill in the few variables and tell ngcgui to create it
> and when I'm done with all the ops I tell ngcgui to generate the code...
> the total code can have hundreds of variables with no problem at all.
Dear John

NGCGUI can not associate with each other subroutines. Therefore, in a
subroutine bind two. I would like to combine three.

I'm working on a lathe, and I use your subroutine every day. We add to
it what I needed.

I am a programmer, PHP, NGCGUI. Python can not.

That is why I am writing this in NGCGUI.

And I ask for an increase in the available variables to 50

Regards

Miki