On 11/27/2012 3:00 PM, Z. Maciej "Miki" Bajkowski wrote:
> On 27.11.2012 19:17, andy pugh wrote:
>> On 27 November 2012 17:41, Z. Maciej "Miki" Bajkowski <ad...@wiarus.org>
>> wrote:
>>

>> If you change  / src / emc / rs274ngc / interp_internal.hh line224
>> then you can have as many parameters as you like. There may be
>> consequences.
>>
> Dear Andy
>
> http://www.cnc.info.pl/pics/1b57b2f91a55.png
>
> line 224: # define G_97 970 - did not change
>
> line 240: # define INTERP_SUB_PARAMS 30
>
> I changed the # define INTERP_SUB_PARAMS 50
>
> Interp_internal.hh file in two places, improved in both.
>
> I still have the message "Too many variables in"
>
> Regards
>
> P.S. LinuxCNC GIT version.

Hi, Miki.

I am not an expert in the internals, but I just did a little digging
through the source code with my favorite tool "grep".

The English-language version of the error message you are receiving is
"Too many subroutine parameters". So far as I can determine, this
message is thrown from only one place, a CHKS function in the source
code src/emc/rs274ngc/interp_read.cc, and it is thrown only if param_cnt
 >= INTERP_SUB_PARAMS

This leaves several possibilities

1) param_cnt is reaching 50

or

2) interp_read.cc didn't get recompiled after you changed the defined
value of INTERP_SUB_PARAMS to be 50

or

3) ??

Good luck.