Thanks for the screen shot I understand much better what your goal is.
Can you put up a screen shot of the ngcgui page?

Are you trying to program in the path with variables or using a file to
load the path? I assume you have looked at how the helper subroutines
work with the DB25 example. I created a simple subroutine that loads a
path from a file and does simple offsets, something like that might be
used to do your roughing cycle without programming in the path.

http://gnipsel.com/shop/hardinge/files/profilerad.ngc.txt

John