On 7 December 2012 17:23, Anders Wallin <anders.e.e.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To make the documentation task manageable I think the HTML/PDF docs must be
> autogenerated from comments in the source - just like man-pages for
> components written with comp are now.

I generally write a man-page whenever I write a new component in C
(.comp files look after themselves to an extent, though many are
especially terse).
I thought that was "the rules". Write a component, write a manpage.

Writing .comp files with tables in that format correctly in HTML and
in manpage is a bit of a game. Jepler managed to make it happen in the
bldc.comp.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.