No problem!  I do what i can....:)

I have tested it on a few amd systems so far.

the worse one was a newer asus F1A75-M PRO R2.0 Motherboard with the amd
A4 3400 apu.  I topped out at exactly 100us...  (which probably means
something ;)

The best (after disabling the onboard sound in the bios...) was an asus
goal3+ motherboard  (see picture for processor)
http://imagebin.org/244707
When I would try to take a screen shot - the latency would shoot through
the roof...  Then Chris R said - doesn't the screenshot make a sound?
-> disabling sound -> no more latency spike.  Yay

I have a bunch more hardware to throw it on for grins...
sam