Hallo,

we do introduce with 2.7 the new tool path and a lot of good stuff, but
IMHO we do forget one real important fix!

LinuxCNC do limit the amount of tools to 56 tools, correct??

This is stupid!

I have a Heckler & Koch machine with 24 places, but as I do own about
500 tool fixtures with SK 30, I have i.e. about 30 tool holders with
drills and thread cutters, so I do reach quiet fast the linuxcnc limit.

I want all the tools in the tool table, and all pockets of not mounted
tool to be zero, or -1 or pockets major than my limit.

Who knows:
- Why do we have that limit, the tool.tbl does accept more tools!
- How to fix that!

Norbert