The latest pushes you did work a lot better.  I do see movement when
switching from reverse to forward in some situations that i have not
figured out.  Seem more common when you run it all the way back 20
segments then shift+f -> movement.

I did get it to be unresponsive once also (have not figured out the steps).

I think for it to work with edm - (or other applications) there needs to
be a hal pin motion.reverse-run or some such thing..

Very cool - nice work!
sam