On 9/14/15 10:54 AM, Jeff Epler wrote:
> If the goal is to have better online collaboration for this
> linuxcnc-related project, I think at least some conderation should be
> given to using github rather than hosting on git.linuxcnc.org.

Managing this and other LinuxCNC add-ons as separate projects makes
partial sense.

On the plus side, it frees them from our somewhat plodding release schedule.

On the minus side, it forces them to duplicate our
build/test/release/distribution infrastructure, and forces us (their
project and our project) to invent a new mechanism for collaborating
(for example, getting their packages onto our repos & ISOs).

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky