On Tuesday 15 September 2015 02:55:35 Nick wrote:

> Major benefit of including Features into the LinuxCNC - is making it
> much easier to install.
> So if we already have needed changes in the GladeVCP files will
> simplify the installation procedure a lot. All we'll have to do is put
> all the files into the configuration directory and add features into
> ini file.  (or if we are satisfied with the version that have came
> with the release just add Features into ini file). By the way, we can
> also add example configuration into the sim version.
>
> Most of people had problems with installation. If we can provide
> Features together with LinuxCNC it will solve this problem!

Possily not silly question Nick.  I got rid of the existing gladevcp
stuffs on that machine, copying over the pyvcp stuff from my small
lathe, which moved the tach to the right hand panel (axis display),
making it visible full time.

Will I stand a better chance of installing "features" now?

Thank you Nick.
> --
> Best regards,
>   Nick Drobchenko