Hello again!

I'm nearly done with two feature branches to add Fanuc compatibility.
This first branch implements Fanuc-style m98/m99 subroutine calls.
Another branch, nearly ready, will add Fanuc g52 'local coordinate
offsets'.  Many thanks to Tormach for sponsoring this work!

I just pushed a feature branch [1] for m98 and m99.  For details, see
the top commit log.

Related, some of the Fanuc subroutine examples I found online placed
subroutines after the main program.  I originally thought this was
simply a difference in Fanuc g-code, but while investigating how to the
feature, it became clear it was just a regression!  The second-to-top
commit is a one-liner fix, plus tests.

Assuming the Buildbot passes, I'd appreciate a review.

[1]:
http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;h=refs/heads/zultron/m98m99

        John