unfortunately, channel A use serial interface with ASCII 7bits, i guess i
cant use mesa_uart without modify uart.c. Does pktuart allow me to change
frames? I was looking at hm2_pktuart_setup function, there is  an option
"Bit 20..16 Frames received", is this what i need?

> On 10 March 2018 at 09:25, Rene Hopf <reneh...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > hm2_pktuart_send is provided by https://github.com/LinuxCNC/
> linuxcnc/blob/af15a4d90e1d51d5309db65fe1c9511e486df411/src/hal/drivers/
> mesa-hostmot2/pktuart.c
> > you need to load that before you load the others.
>
> Specifically something like this at the command line (or in a HAL file)
>
> halrun
> loadrt hostmtot2
> loadrt hm2_pci
>
> If the 5i25 is flashed with the right firmware then the hosmot2 driver
> will have loaded the appropriate UART drivers.
>
> At that poiint
>
> loadrt mesa_uart names="the name of a uart from the output above"
>
> Will be able to hook-in to the UART.
>
> At this point nothing happens still, as the real-time functions are
> not being called. You can get a list of the functions that exist to be
> added to threads with
> show thread
>
> Then load and link the threads:
>
> loadrt threads
> addf hm2_5i25.read thread1
> addf mesa_uart thread1
> addf hm2_5i25.write thread1
> start
>
> Will get the realtime threads going.
>

> --
> atp
> "A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is
> designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and
> lunatics."
> — George Fitch, Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, 1916

Lê Thắng
Phone: (+84) 1222443855
Email: lethang12...@gmail.com