Rob,

The branch I have working is here
https://github.com/phillc54/linuxcnc/tree/reverse-run
<https://github.com/phillc54/linuxcnc/tree/reverse-run> it was up to date with
master yesterday.

Basically what I did was add your original reverse run commits to an up to date
master (12 Dec 2018) one at a time and then made changes until they took and
appeared to work. There were a couple of commits that I couldn’t get to take
but from memory they where some sort of tidy up and not necessary. There was
also an additional commit I did at the end for a ramping acceleration issue. I
thought I kept a list of notes of what I did but I seemed to have misplaced it,
I will keep searching. It would be great if you could go through it to see if
it is ok.

Cheers, Phill.