On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 at 06:46, Reinhard <reinha...@schwarzrot-design.de>
wrote:

> The testcase (3Dchips.ngc with different f-words) shows, that f-word is
> not
> bound to the motion segments. So I wonder, how the max. velocity of
> segments
> is calculated?

The actual velocity and acceleration limits are set in the INI file for
each joint, axis and the trajectory planner.

The F-word is only used at interpretation time to calculate the requested
velocity for each motion segment.

At execution time this is modified by over-rides and machine kinematics
constraints.

I admit I am puzzled by why you think that having the GUI accurately report
the F-word that was used to define the currently-running G-code line is
important.

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed