Hi,

On Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 22:05:01 CEST andy pugh wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 at 05:48, Reinhard <reinha...@schwarzrot-design.de>
wrote:
> > I added a F-word with a slow value (like F100) to the beginning and a
> > faster one (like F400) to the end. Without changing the feed overwrite,
> > the machine starts to run with F400 as feed limit - which is aparently
> > wrong.
>
> Are you sure about this?

No!

Andy, as always: you're right and I have to blame myself.
I thought about the _huge_ bug from Chris description, but in reality the
changes I made where above the fastest speed axis could run with.

In 3D-chips is an feedfactor, which I did not change. So I was mocked by the
nominal feed value, which is wrong.

Now I changed feedfactor to 1 and put extremely different f-words into code ...
... with the result, that lc behaves as it should.
And feedback of current feed in status message is correct already.

So the f-code "bug" is a cosmetic misbehavior only.
Puh - then there is lot of outstanding work which is quite more important like
active g- and mcodes.

cheers Reinhard