On Tuesday 14 April 2020 18:27:20 andy pugh wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 at 22:54, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
wrote:
> > > What's that # doing there?
> >
> > IIRC, removeing a later duplicate link.
>
> I don't see any duplication. Have you tried removing it?

did just now, no diff. It still runs away slowly, a .005 offset, but
outputs no steps except then the up-down key is being pushed. When one
of them has been pushed and then released the stepgen output is turned
off, so the axis is not moving, but the dro marches along slowly as does
the fb number out of the stepgen until around an inch later it finally
trip off with a following error. Sometimes the direction of the phantom
drift is reversed by the opposite key and sometimes the dro continues
marching along in the same direction until it finally throws a following
error, but usually moves the dro an inch or better, all of this w/o a
physical axis movement unless a key is actually pushed.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis