From: Reinhard <reinha...@schwarzrot-design.de>
Sent: May 16, 2020 2:21 PM
To: emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-developers] iocontrol.0.tool-prepare

Hi,

playing around with hal I discovered the prepare-pins of iocontrol.
So I wrote a gcode-file, that has a T-word after the M6 ...
... but the prepare-pin did not light.

Inspecting hal from axis I can see, that prepare-pins are connected.

I wonder, what is the role of these pins and when will they get active?

Reinhard