From: Chris Radek [mailto:ch...@timeguy.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 6:43 PM
To: EMC developers
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] G10 rotations

Hi Bob,

This is wonderful, thank you for working on this after almost 6
years!

Did you see that there's a test, tests/interp/5440 that is partly
disabled because of this bug?  When you build your pull request it
would be great if it included a commit that reenables this test
fully, confirming your changes.  You might also want to add to the
test to show other ways you've confirmed your changes, if
appropriate.  If you don't see how to do that I'd be happy to help.

https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/commit/896baee1ffee202

Cheers,
Chris