I'd like to see rigid tapping being able to be toggled with an m code or a
parameter I'm the cycle instead of calling g33.1. fanuc mills use m29
primarily, siemens just has a cycle option for floating holder or
synchronous tapping

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer

Help support my channel efforts and coffee addiction:
www.patreon.com/theferalengineer