Thank you Andy for committing the docs changes.

Rainer - Perhaps one rainy cold Fall day I will start combing through them
to see if there is anything I can do to make it more clear.  If nothing
else, I personally think it would be good to explicitly define the letters
for each G-Code.  Especially since, for example R- means the retract height
for one code, and the thread pitch for another.  The user shouldn't have to
scroll around and assume (guess) at the variables.

At any rate, thank you all for the feedback.

-Greg