Subject: Re: Up-to-date standards
Author:  Regan Arndt <regan.arndt.0307...@nt.com> at INTERNET
Date:    11/14/96 2:57 PM

                      RE>>Up-to-date standards                     =
11/14/96

One pitfall though.  The cost of the CD & it's updates on a quarterly =
basis is approx. $20,000/year. (This includes all the CSA standards)  I =
think just getting the paper copy of the ammendaments would be one of a =
less financial strain.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Regan Arndt
Safety technologist