====================== Original Message Follows ====================

 >> Date:  10-Apr-97 20:11:09  MsgID: 1047-63432  ToID: 72146,373
From:  INTERNET:tania.gr...@octel.com >INTERNET:tania.gr...@octel.com
Subj:  Can someone identify this ferrite?
Chrg:  $0.00   Imp: Norm   Sens: Std    Receipt: No    Parts: 1

     While performing emission testing, we have discovered that a certain
     ferrite performed better than some others, however, we cannot identify
     the source.

     It is a standard issue, almost square, clamshell type housing to be
     used with a cable approximately 10 mm diameter, with an outer
     off-white plastic case with the following markings:

               KG (italics) inside a rectangle, molded on one side

               SFC-10  sticky-on white label on the other side

     If anyone is familiar with this type, I would be most grateful if you
     could identify it.  Thank you.

          Tania Grant, Octel Communications Corporation
          tania.gr...@octel.com