Industry patrons: ,  note:   Dan Roman.

Please, let's keep it a "Level Playing Field" for everyone to reap the
benefits.  Keep it simple for those of us that are semi-computer illiterate.
I have always believed in sticking with the basics, "Everything in
moderation".

Oh by the way, I do own a name brand Pentium 1Billion MXX1V processor with a
Double pipeline mega-watt hard drive, with all the expensive software.  Still
can't get the damn thing to do what I want, even with all the bells and
whistles, "YOUR COMPUTER APPLICATION HAS STOPPED RESPONDING DO YOU WISH TO END
THIS TASK???" .........TIFF that JPEG this FORWARD that.  Some times just
prefer to use Mr. Fax for that bull-caca.

Note:  Dan Roman,

I stand corrected Dan.  My earlier statement "When was the last time you saw a
Graphics File in a standard"??? was completely inaccurate.  In fact, from what
I've been told in the past, there are many helpful graphic files that can be
created from any number of standards; schematics, diagrams and even text.  If
you decide to distribute partial copies of UL or BSI standards over the net
without interfering with copy-write laws please let me know how this can be
achieved?  This company would prefer to computerize the entire document
library.  E-mail me directly.

Thanks for your consideration.