Gentlemen:

I too often have seen entire groups bored stiff and intellectually stymied by
moving at the pace of the most deficient member of a learning group.  A
perfect example is the California school system that currently ranks about
49th in the USA.  To limit the use of (not so) new tools is obscene.

We are in an acknowledged "black art" area because of the technical
difficulties in modeling, measuring, predicting, and understanding the myriad
of factors that affect electromagnetic fields.  We NEED the best tools and we
NEED the best communication methods and we NEED to use collective synergism
of our individual experiences to forward our professions.

With these thoughts in mind, we need to be PRUDENT in what is uploaded by
using our common sense.  Other than that, please do not put more "regulatory
requirements" on what I have observed to be a lucid, information-sharing
group that represents the field of EMI Engineering well.

Mike Conn