I have seen power cables "impregnated" with ferrite throughout the entire
length of the cable.  These cables were very expensive (about $20.00 for a 6
foot cable), but were found to be very effective in situations where emissions
were seen off of a unit's power cable.  These cables were used as a diagnostic
tool, but were generally too expensive to ship with a market ready device.
However, this does indicate that ferrite along the entire length of the cable
would prove effective.

Unfortunately, my experience with these cables was at a former employer, and my
memory fails me as to the manufacturer of these cables.

It would be interesting to get a hold of some coaxial cable with these
properties.  Does anyone know of any?  Clip-on Ferrites are bulky (and quite
heavy).  Their repeated use on antenna cables from a day to day perspective is,
in my view, quite a hassle, and I welcome any ideas that could provide for a
more effective solution.

Regards,

Randy Flinders
EMC Engineer