NCR keeps a copy of the Declarations of Conformance on file in Europe
(in London), signed by a legal "person" (our International Intellectual
Properties
Counsel) who is based in London. It is also signed by the Director of
Operations of the US manufacturing plant.
John Crabb, Development Excellence (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Kingsway West, Dundee, Scotland. DD2
3XX
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com
Tel: +44 (0)1382-592289  (direct ). Fax +44 (0)1382-622243.   VoicePlus
6-341-2289.