Hi Alan:

The material posted to the IEEE emc-pstc listserver is the private
material of the individuals who posted the material.  As such, we,
the administrators of this listserver, cannot give you permission to
use any material.

Please do not use or re-publish any material distributed by this
listserver unless you have the specific permission of the author.

Best regards,
Rich and Roger
co-administrators, IEEE emc-pstc listserver

ps:  I am aware of at least one organization that used my material
     taken from my postings to this listserver in a website and in
     company documents intended to be distributed to their customers.
     They did so without contacting me, and I learned about it quite
     inadvertantly after it had been done.  Fortunately, they were
     quite gracious about the situation and stopped their activity
     immediately upon my request.

     The postings to this listserver are private messages distributed
     to a specific and limited group of people, our subscribers.
     These are not public comments and must not be used elsewhere without
     the specific persmission of the author.

     If you want to discuss this matter further, please send e-mail.
     We don't need to supplant the technical discussions with this
     discussion.  If the policy mentioned above is wrong for any
     reason, Roger and I will post another message with the necessary
     corrections.