Frankly, I like to have information on EMC and Safety matters.  I do believe

that people have failed to recognize that there can be information on
seminars.
If they want the info supplied by an independent third party, sobeit.  From
looking at the informational memos, I fail to see the >>blatant<<
advertising.
I believe the networks refs should determine the info as to whether it is
blatant.  In the past, there have been individuals that have made summary
book
reports and the like.  These could also be interpreted as support the sales
of such books.  The various chapters that >>advertise<< their up-coming
meetings is also >>blatant<< advertising even though it may be a not-
for-profit org or meeting.  I would like to get off this kick of everyone
tying
up the lines to say what they don't like.  If they do not want to see it,
then
just delete it and get on with business.
Manning Rose, NCR, my opinions are fantastic and my own.  Is that blatant?