        From:   Jim Hulbert [SMTP:hulbe...@pb.com]
        Sent:   Wednesday, February 11, 1998 8:56 AM
        To:     emc-p...@ieee.org; richard_c...@iris.scitex.com
        Subject:        Re[2]: Upcoming EMC Seminar

             According to the Charter and Guidelines (10 March 1995)
"blatant or
             overt advertising of goods or services is not permitted".
I think
             this is a good rule.  This should not be a forum for "free"

             advertising. There are plenty of other appropriate avenues
for people
             to advertise their goods and services.

             Jim Hulbert