Massimo,

DIN VDE 0565 covers three parts:

Part 1/A2 1989-01: Radio interference suppression devices -
Radio-interference capacitors (3 003 49-BSI)
Part 2/A1 1989-01: Radio-interference suppression chokes up to 16A and
ground chokes from 16A to 36A (3 003 50-BSI)
Part 3/A3 1989-01: Radio interference filter up to 16A (3 004 60-BSI)

I could not find any reference to a corresponding IEC or CENELEC
standard to DIN VDE 0565.
All I can tell you that there is an English translation done by BSI
available and can be ordered from the VDE-Verlag in Offenbach (Tel.
+49-69-840006-0) or Berlin (Tel. +49-30-348001-0). I added the order
numbers in brackets for the three parts behind the description of the
standard.

Since there obviously no harmonized European standard for this national
norm, I don't think you can declare compliance to this VDE standard in
the scope of a EU CE Declaration of Conformity. However, the
manufacturer may request compliance with this German standard for your
product, but in the scope of the product specifications.

I hope this information brings you at least a little bit closer to an
answer of your question.

Kind regards,
Paris Dieker
Compaq Computer EMEA GmbH
Environmental Engineering & Agency Compliance
Einsteinring 30, 85609 Dornach, Germany
Tel. +49 (0)89 9933-2332
Fax +49 (0)89 9933-2995