Hello!
Within the technical data of a power line choke I read: "compliance with
VDE 0565". I guess it's a large German standard about safety (?) and
performances (?) of passive components used in power line filters.
Does anybody know the corresponding IEC or CENELEC standards (if any)?
The manufacturer claims a CE conformity. Is the compliance with this
national standard enough?
Thanks
Massimo

ESAOTE S.p.A.                         Massimo Polignano
Research & Product Development       Regulatory Affairs
Via di Caciolle,15                   tel:+39.55.4229402
I- 50127 Florence                    fax:+39.55.4223305
               e-mail: regr...@esaote.com