I was told that there is a specific format that is followed regarding the
creation of the CE mark technical file that contains test results.  I
have never found documentation to support the claim.  Does anyone no of a
document that specifies section by section what the required format is
for a technical file or is it left to the individual to decide what
necessary information is contained in the file.

Best Regards,

Gary Labadie
Marketing

Acromag, Inc.
30765 Wixom Rd.            Ph: (248)624-1541 ext. 205
P.O. Box 437                   Fax:(248)624-9234
Wixom, MI 48393            Email: glaba...@acromag.com