From: lfresea...@aol.com [mailto:lfresea...@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 1999 1:12 PM
To: rehel...@mmm.com; n...@conformance.co.uk
Cc: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Re: New EMC requirements proposed for IEC60335

Folks,

I posed the question of Immunity standards being enforced in the USA to Art
Whal(?) of the FCC. He did not see the need for immunity enforcement. After
lengthy discussion I formed the opinion that it is most likely the FCC will
never press this issue, it will have to come from another STDs body.

Pity the USA isn't as organized as Europe;-)

Derek.