To be proper the NCB should only issue test reports, the Declaration always
has to come from the manufacturer but can be based on your own testing or an
NCB. NCB's can still very good in that they can give you access to markets
in other countries besides just the European Union.  Just a thought!!!

Monty Griffith
Senior Product Safety Engineer
EMC Quality Manager
Intergraph Compliance Services