Nothing about the content is
puzzling..........................................the basic required
content is pretty much defined. I am more curious as to the format,
presentation, "added extras", handling of measurement uncertainty, etc.
that is used by industry wide TCF creators.

The content of EMC Test Reports are clearly defined by accrediting
agencies...............but I guarantee you they are as different as night
and day across the industry.

Bob Heller

lfresea...@aol.com on 03/02/99 02:51:20 PM