Bob,

here is what I do....

I prepare a main report. In this report I give all the background data, the
make up of the system, what specifically is there for EMC purposes etc.. As
part of this report I have the table saying what the equipment has to meet,
this table references additional reports where the data supporting our claims
can be found. If we have to make an exception, for whatever reason, I include
that in the report where data is.

I keep Appendicies for containing details when changes have to be made. I
include tationale if the change is small. Large changes result in the CB
getting chance to review the document again and issue another certificate.

Just FYI, all documentation, including the CB documents are in Adobe Acrobat
and the references are hot linked. It fits neatly on a CD ROM, I keep one copy
at work and one at home.

Some aspects of the TCF will be on our website soon, but the TCF does contain
too much detail on how we make things happen for it all to be public.

Any use to you?

Best regards,

Derek.