Hello All,

This is the exact deviation which I was referring to. One of my
clients states that a distributor wishes the product to be safe for
those establishments where earthing cannot be relied upon. Does
this mean to provide double or reinforced insulation from hazardous
live parts to earth? This may be a pain killer if the power supply is
Apporved for Class I.

Anyone else fell into the same trap in Nordic countries?

Thanks,