Peter,

Can you cite the IEC 60950 section where this deviation occurs.  In looking
over my copy of the standards, and listed deviations in CBs we have done,
I could not find a Denmark deviation as the one you stated.

George Alspaugh
Lexmark International Inc.

peter%itl.co...@interlock.lexmark.com on 09/27/99 01:47:46 PM

Please respond to peter%itl.co...@interlock.lexmark.com