Carlos,

As you are in the UK you might want to talk to your Home Authority
Trading Standards Officer. Many of them can carry out screen test level
assessments at almost no cost. They will also give advice on
interpreting areas like this for free. A word of caution, however, get
their feedback in writing. You can then use this as part of your defence
if ever necessary.

It is two years since I left the UK, do the Duckworths still run the
Rovers Return?

Alan
_
Alan Brewster