Sara will be demonstrating the Ambient Canceling System at the next Meeting
of the Orange County Chapter of the IEEE EMC Society.   The date of the
meeting will be June 24th, and the meeting will be held at Emulex
Corporation in Costa Mesa.  Anyone interested in attending the
demonstration should contact me at the phone number and/or e-mail shown
below.
--
Sincerely,

Randall T. Flinders