I discussed the idea of two channel configuration fiber-optic-based
(critical trait: no additional rad. emissions) system with Dr. Parviz
Parhami of Cassper Div. of SARA, Inc.  I  learned later that SARA has filed
for a patent (it is patent pending).  The original system was developed for
some DoD applications.  It is inexpensive and rather elegant solution
considering availability of hardware from SARA.
One of two antennas sould be positioned at, say, 10m (or 30m, as required)
from an EUT and the second antenna is placed at the predetermined distance
from the first, such that the emissions from the EUT would be relatively
negligible.  The rest, differential data processing, is obvious.  There are
some metrological issues to be resolved.

For details, contact Dr. Parviz Parhami, e-mail: pparh...@sara.com.
Best Regards