I recently had a situation where we had transferred some completed product
to a warehouse to free up floor production space while an ETL investigation
was still underway, but before we had obtained the ETL approval. ETL would
not allow us to simply go to the warehouse and affix the markings even
though the units were identical to the ones still on the production line,
and 100% had undergone the required hipot and ground testing.

We were required to transport the units back to the factory for the sole
purpose of marking them.

So, add ETL to the list with UL.

James W. Lyons
Manager - Product Compliance